Kicking Off Our 7wireVentures MBA Summer Internship for 2022!
We’re excited to officially kick off recruiting for our 2022 MBA Summer Internship Program!
Each summer, our MBA interns become invaluable members of our investment team, participating in meaningful work such as deal evaluation, market analysis, and collaborating with 7wireVentures portfolio CEO’s supporting critical initiatives. Our interns not only learn about investing, but also become immersed in the 7wireVenture hands on operating-model to learn the foundations of building early-stage businesses.
Additional details on the role and opportunity can be found below. For candidates interested in applying, please send your resume to Rachel Stillman at email@example.com. Please note that this is an MBA or graduate level internship only.
About the MBA Summer Investment Associate Position
We are looking for MBA interns to join our investment team. Our summer internship program is an invaluable opportunity to become immersed in the digital health ecosystem. Interns will gain exposure to key areas of venture capital including deal evaluation, partner meetings, deal execution, market analysis, strategic LP interaction, and portfolio support. We are looking for candidates who have a strong interest in venture capital, a deep understanding of the U.S. healthcare system, and a passion for technology. This position will ideally be in Chicago but can be remote if necessary.
Intern responsibilities will include:
- Managing 7wire deal flow and deal pipeline
- Conducting due diligence and financial modeling for companies under review for potential investment
- Providing market research and competitive analysis
- Preparing internal investment memorandums and valuation analysis
- Assisting in deal execution on select investments
- Tracking digital health market growth and technological development in healthcare
- Researching key areas of 7wire thought leadership and assisting on development of materials
- Working with 7wire portfolio companies’ leadership teams on operations or growth functions
- Presenting to 7wire investment committee and when applicable, Strategic Limited Partnership
Our Interns become deeply integrated into the healthcare and venture capital ecosystem
We are incredibly fortunate to have worked with many high caliber MBA interns. During the internship experience at 7wireVentures, our interns become deeply engrained into the healthcare and venture capital ecosystem. Past interns leveraged the training, network, and experience acquired during their internship to secure full-time opportunities in venture capital, health-tech, or healthcare focused firms.