We’re hiring at 7Wire!
Executive Assistant – Job Description
7Wire Ventures is an early stage healthcare venture firm based in Chicago, Illinois. We invest in early-stage companies that make consumers the provide tools, technologies and information to help consumers be better stewards of their health. We are looking for a strong self-starter who is eager to work with a partnership of healthcare industry leaders to find the next generation of great health tech companies. As an Executive Assistant, you’ll be responsible for many of the day-to-day functions that facilitate our executives’ ability to deliver on high-level objectives in an organized, efficient manner.
• Provide confidential, administrative support including managing a high volume of email correspondence; coordinating calls and meetings; proactively arranging global and domestic business travel; preparing and submitting expense reports.
• Manage active, fluid calendar - ensuring meeting areas are booked and meals are provided when appropriate.
• Create, organize and maintain manual and computerized file systems and databases of highly confidential data.
• Maintain overall office organization – sorting incoming/outgoing mail; scanning confidential documents; liaison to building management.
• Assist with data entry in relationship management system (Salesforce/Navatar).
• Assist with planning and executing special events such as printing name badges, table tents, etc.
• Assist with quarterly e-newsletter distribution (Constant Contact).
• Provide backup for counterparts when needed.
The ideal candidate:
• Positive, team attitude
• Professional demeanor and ability to interact confidently and capably with senior executives
• Strong attention to detail, resourceful and self-motivated
• Highly organized, proactive and able to manage multiple priorities
• Exercises judgment to prioritize and make decisions
• Strong communication skills - verbal and written
• Flexibility and adaptability – willing to “dive in” to support the team
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2-3+ years of administrative/executive support experience strongly preferred
• Ability to quickly adapt to new computer systems and technologies
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook Calendar, Excel and PowerPoint
Please send resumes to email@example.com.